Eco Wood Treatment works by penetrating wood fibers to create a natural buffer against water and fungal decay. It increases wood's durability while creating an aged, silvery patina after just a few hours.
Features & Benefits:
- Non-toxic wood preservative
- Single application protects wood for a lifetime
- Apply to any bare untreated wood
- Comes in dry powder concentrate
- Semi-transparent, silver-grey patina
- Mineral based ingredients - No VOCs
- Safe to use around people, pets, and plants
- Tintable - easily add color using any water based tint
- Comes in 1 gallon or 5 gallons
- Made in Canada
- 2 oz. powder makes 1 gallon - treats 150 square feet
- 10 oz. powder makes 5 gallons - treats 750 square feet
Where To Use?
Eco Wood Treatment is used on wood furniture, garden planters, raised beds, decks, railings, fences, arbors, sheds, barns, docks, playgrounds, log homes, siding, trim, doors, signs, birdhouses, beehives, chicken coops, and more.
How To Use:
Simply mix powder concentrate with water to make liquid formula. Apply Eco Wood Treatment directly to wood with a brush or roller, or use a tank sprayer for larger projects. Or, you can apply by dipping wood. As the wood begins to dry, any brush marks or drips will disappear.
Store any remaining, unused powder in a dry location. It has a very long shelf life.